Custom & Industrial Wire Form Springs
Wire form springs typically are made from wire that is bent to have specific angles and lengths. These springs/forms can be designed in almost any configuration to fit a wide range of projects, and we can manufacture our wire forms from many different materials to ensure they will have the necessary tensile strength without losing elasticity.
Custom Wire Form Springs
Coiling Technologies, Inc is able to custom manufacture these wire form springs with either wire or a bar, depending on your project’s needs. Whether you need to use custom wire forms in electronic products or as a fastening mechanism in your machinery, our engineers can help design and manufacture the parts you need for your project.
Our automated processes allow us to create the forms with your precise specifications, as well as the ability to repeat those results any time you require more pieces.
Wire Form Spring Shapes:
- Rolled Round
- Flattened Round
Customizable Wire Form Spring Sizes:
.008” to .375” (We can also provide wire forms of a custom size that meet your requirement.
Your Customized Wire Form Spring Partner
Coiling Technologies Inc. has the technical expertise, industry experience, and manufacturing capability to meet your torsion spring needs.
- Certified ISO 9001-2015 manufacturer of custom-crafted small or large coil springs, compression springs, extension springs, suspension springs, wave springs, and torsion springs
- More than 45 years of experience in the spring-making industry
- Cutting-edge technology and efficient manufacturing methods to shorten production times and improve product consistency
- Capacity to deliver any size order out of our 110,000 square-foot facility in Houston, TX from prototype runs to high-volume orders
- On-site Coiling Technologies has other capabilities which include heat treating, powder coating, special coatings, magnetic particle inspection, shot peening, cycle testing, stamping, and wire forms.
Coiling Technologies designs and develops customized suspension springs to your requirements. Our engineers work closely with you to configure and create customized suspension springs that meet your exact specifications.
Contact us or request a quote today to customize the perfect wire form for your application.